ghost shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have two ghost shrimp, I think. One I can't find, but he is pretty small. My question is do they like to be in groups? I would really like to get some more , will this cause problems? I am also planning on getting more cory cats. Do they eat the shrimp? I haven't noticed my cory attacking the shrimp, but they hide all the time.

The cory shouldn't attack the shrimp. I am not sure how social shrimp are, but they seem to like eachothers company. Occassionally they will spar, but nothing serious.

Ghost shrimps are so cool. I have two of them, and can't wait till my tank cycles so that I can go out get some more! I'd definitely enjoy watching them spar! I think my two shrimps have figured out who's dominate already, as one always stay away from the other one.

I have lots in my 20gal and their so funny! when they see a flake, they all run to it and go crazy. I guess they like big groups, mine are happy. Mine hide sometimes too, but when theres food......

Back
Top Bottom