glass cat by himself??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

satan toes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey =) ok well I am aware that glass cats are generally supossed to be kept with more than 3 of their own kind however currently I have 1 glass cat , 1 dwarf gourami, 2 guppies and 1 Danio and I know everyone will be like how cruel you need more of them but he seems perfectly fine all my fish stick together like they have made their own group they will swim around together most of the time sometimes they are alone though he was a little shy when I first got him but he is fine now and eats normally I just need to turn the light off I am planning to get more when I can but is he okay for now? Thanks =)

Welcome to AA. You are right, glass cats and the danio are happier in groups of there own kind. It seems that your fish have established an odd group due to lack of other fish of there own species. Adding more glass cats and danios will help. As long as they are acting normal and eating though, you shouldn't be too concerned.

Back
Top Bottom