Glo-Fish crook-ed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfishhobbyist

Aquarium Advice Regular
55 gallon FW
0 - ammonia
0 - nitrites
10 - nitrates
So, I had 6 glo-fish with 6 cherry barbs. The glo-fish started dying and I found out that the barbs were semi-aggressive (complete opposite info given to me by LFS employee & she's majoring in marine biology, which scares me.) Anyhoo....I figured that the barbs were harrassing the glo-fish so I sold them back to the LFS...I want a peaceful community tank without any murders if I can help it. Well, a couple more died after the barbs were gone, leaving 2. Last night I went to feed the new neon tetras and the 2 glo-fish that were left. One of the glo-fish is crooked - his head and tail lower than his back. It's obvious b/c the other glo-fish is straight as a pin. Any ideas as to what is going on? How long do glo-fish live?
Thanks!

It may be that the glo fish were sick from the start. There are a few illnesses that it might be. I am guessing you got them all from the same lfs? How long have you had the glo fish for?

It may be that the glo fish were sick from the start. There are a few illnesses that it might be. I am guessing you got them all from the same lfs? How long have you had the glo fish for?

I did get them from the same LFS. I've had them now about 2 months.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom