go lemons go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justrelax

Aquarium Advice FINatic
well, here they are! a good experience so far. put these guys in last night and they have already made themselves right at home. the colors on their fins are beautiful. i'll try to get some better, closer pics soon. but for now, here's seven of the nine playing follow the leader.

Very nice. I see all 9 in the pic but 2 of them don't seem to be cooperating with "follow the leader". :D

Here's a pretty mediocre pic of my lemons. They got crazy bright yellow after I'd had them a week.

08-30-06_1612_the_three_amigos.jpg

I always had good luck with lemons too. They looked good/interacted well with my bleeding heart tetra. Both's colors improved dratically when I started feeding them a mix of frozen foods. Yours look great!

these guys are in the 30. they do seem very healthy, they were very active at the lfs and displayed good colors. those two that aren't playing along i've started to notice are the most bold of the group. i think it's the same two anyways, kind of hard to tell them apart :) i sure hope i can look forward to colors like that, tostada! those are very sharp!

If only I had room in my 29g for a school of lemons...they are really pretty fish! I also agree that they are underappreciated. I wish I had room! Great pictures guys :).

Great pics man..they look great in the tank. If I can't save my bleeding hearts I think my wife wants some lemons. One thing at a time though.

Their color is very vibrant which typically indicates that the fish is quite healthy. Congrats on your latest addition and cheers to many years of healthy enjoyment! Keep up the great work!

PS: The tank looks great too :D

Best,
Joe

Nice pick with the lemon tetras. I was actually going to buy some when I got my gold pristellas instead- I think my LFS was out of lemons. I think you'll find that they are much more hardy than the cardinals. I've always had trouble with cardinals and neons in the past (though my rummy nose are doing quite well), and eventually I just decided they aren't worth the trouble. Yours look very healthy and active.

thanx for the compliments everyone! i've been very happy with them so far. they are starting to show even better colors, and are behaving very well. everyone gets along and they all seem comfy in their new home. i'll keep the pics coming as they settle in...

Back
Top Bottom