Going On Vacation, Gotta Feed Fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

littlefish4

Aquarium Advice Activist
Gonna be gone 10 days. Anyone used any of the pyramid feeders? Do they work? Also need a solution for my lighting.

Help!

Will have a person stopping by for the family cat twice. If I pre measure the fish food could they survive off of just two feedings?

Fish can go a lot longer without food than you would think. IMO if you just do a big water change before you go and then measure out food you should be fine! Hide the food so the person isn't tempted to feed more than they should.

feeder blocks

its my feeling that the blocks often do more harm than good, if someone feeds the cat ,they could just feed premeasured food to fish.

Thanks for responses guys! Any thoughts on the lights?

Will have a person stopping by for the family cat twice. If I pre measure the fish food could they survive off of just two feedings?

I use those little plastic fast food condiment cups and add a small amount of food to each one. I label them with the days of the week that the fish need to be fed (every 2-3 days) and as mentioned previously, HIDE the regular food.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I use those little plastic fast food condiment cups and add a small amount of food to each one. I label them with the days of the week that the fish need to be fed (every 2-3 days) and as mentioned previously, HIDE the regular food.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Will do ??

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom