Gold nugget pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any kind of bright color really

In a hundred gallon tank you have a very unique opportunity. You can do a nice size school! Maybe a school of 50 cardinal tetras. With the gn plecos they may actually school!

I have a few of them in my 20 gallon, but I was just reading on the GN and a quite interesting idea came to me. They are from the amazon river and I just thought of possibly making an amazon themed tank?

I have a few of them in my 20 gallon, but I was just reading on the GN and a quite interesting idea came to me. They are from the amazon river and I just thought of possibly making an amazon themed tank?

Good idea! I dont know what fish are from the amazon but it sounds cool lol

If anyone has any ideas for any non-aggressive pretty fish from the amazon river that would be greatly appreciated. Right now the emperor tetra seems interesting, but doesn't have much color

Furthering my research I have discovered that the GN plecos live particularly in the Xingu river, off the Amazon river. I am going to try to make this tank as environmentally specific as I possibly can. With only fish and plants from that specific area

Furthering my research I have discovered that the GN plecos live particularly in the Xingu river, off the Amazon river. I am going to try to make this tank as environmentally specific as I possibly can. With only fish and plants from that specific area

Dude (or dudet) I am excited to see this tank!

I am a dude Haha. Right now I'm thinking some lemon tetras, red pencil tetras, feeder guppies. With amazon sword, hair grass, and some cypress driftwood

So I woke up this morning and some terrible war was waged last night in my tank.... my notorious sailfin had picked the bones clean of 9 of my 11 tiger barbs... I don't know what is wrong with this tank, but I feel like everything that goes in there turn vicious

So I woke up this morning and some terrible war was waged last night in my tank.... my notorious sailfin had picked the bones clean of 9 of my 11 tiger barbs... I don't know what is wrong with this tank, but I feel like everything that goes in there turn vicious

Wow! I would say he was the aggressor with the gn as well!

Back
Top Bottom