Gold twin bar platty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I know live aquaria has some but the shaping is crazy.

I call the few petsmart in the area, so no driving around. she is looking pretty. I had a damatian molly fry, but she disappeared? Same size just vanished one night. I also have my water lowered 1 inch so no jumping. Checked the filter no sign of her,
I am in florida. Jacksonville

Yeah there actually is no pet smarts around me for at least60 miles so I think I am not gonna get it from there there is one Lfs that can get them order them

Try posting in classified section here on AA. They may have some floating around, and may cut you a deal. What state are you in?

Pa. But my friend runs the Lfs so he could also cut me a deal. Without shipping.

Well thank you verry much for the idea I am just trying to get my fish a new mate to have. They have so much personality and are very pretty for the price in my opinion. And my last one just died she almost ate my arm off! Not really she just ate and ate until she would explode. She was a fish you only hear of not get. Have a good Christmas and a happy new year.

I have danios and they MUST NIBBLE ANYTHING NEW including arms, fingers, the gravel vac, bag of new fish (scares the heck out of them.)

I would offer you some but I sold them all! I had a female pregnant gold twin bar, and she had 37 fry :) But sadly my lfs bought them all! Sorry I'm no help :(

Well I just go to my Lfs and buy some thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom