good colorful centerpiece/showcase fish for a 29 gallon??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yankeeslover

Aquarium Advice Activist
i currently have 8 zebra danios(probably add 2-3 more) 6 peppered cory cats,3 african dwarf frogs and a bristlenose pleco.. i purchased a golden wonder killie thinking it was a good showcase fish, but as previous thread states im gonna take it back to the store as i dont want to lose fish... what do most recommend a good colorful showcase fish to be for this tank? probably should get a mid swimming fish, could also be another school of fish too if thats better... my danios are all over the place... very lively and moving tank...Love it..thank you

First off, I really like the fish you have! I would definitely recommend a dwarf gourami, or if you want another school of something than rummy nose, bloodfin, or pristella tetras would add great new color to your tank!

P.S. I was thinking of adding zebra danios to my tank. Do they stay at the top mostly? cuz thats what I'm looking for.

Good Luck

my danios are all over the place...LOL....but yes, they mostly stay on top.... i like my setup also, just very afraid of the golden killie...i think he is gonna eat my danios when he gets big..so he may need to go back..

I think the killifish is only a problem with some of the smaller shrimp,but I may be wrong. Like i said u could always opt for the gourami or even another school of something

Back
Top Bottom