Good Fish Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmpgop

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey there ya'll.

I just got those Hikari Beta Pellets in the mail and personally, I am not happy with the ingredients. I think it is one of the better commercial BUT, there is so much better.

I usually order my fish food from Almost Natural Fish Food as I was horrified by ingredients like Ethoxyquin (a cancer causing chemical perservative) and other sub-standard ingredients in many fish foods that are on the market. I've been quite happy with the quality from ANFF. I discovered today that they have a Beta Pellet. So I ordered some today.

If ya'll are looking for a decent line of food that is made with real ingredients, my 2 cents for Natural Tropical Fish Food - Fish Food Online Store

I buy mine off of Amazon.com. (just search for new life spectrum fish food) PETCO also sell it... but its cheaper online

Though NLS does look better than some of those horrible fish foods, I prefer to not use meals, soy, or grain carb fillers in fish foods. I prefer for them to get their carbs from greens as they may actually find in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom