Good HOB Filter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So when, not if, you get another tank you can cycle your new tank extremely fast with your other filter by using the bb in the extra filters media.

So when, not if, you get another tank you can cycle your new tank extremely fast with your other filter by using the bb in the extra filters media.
ok thanks! That is sweet. Only think is my tank is a little....unhealthy... Im afraid of speading old diseases to new tank. This 20 tall was my first tank and I had some learning to do so the fish have been through alot. Sometimes they act really funny so I am leery...

Sorry back on and I was talking bout the fx5 being almost a 5 gal bucket not the 405 oops sorry to not clarify lol yea baby

Plus also I always heard that the 405 was up to 100 gallons? Not 50-70 and flow rate is like 350 gph or something like that going off of what I Remb reading when researching em but I might b wrong just trying to help out sorry if my info is wrong :)

Plus also I always heard that the 405 was up to 100 gallons? Not 50-70 and flow rate is like 350 gph or something like that going off of what I Remb reading when researching em but I might b wrong just trying to help out sorry if my info is wrong :)
No I was saying the fluval c4 is 50-70

Also IMO it's better to have more than one filter going on your tank in case one fails for some unknown reason, you will still have one running unless of course theres a power outage and if that's the case I'm pretty sure they have the power heads with battery back up! I need to invest in a couple of these myself!

Back
Top Bottom