good peaceful solitary or shoaling fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like a group of Nano fish.
CPDs
Ember Tetras

This site might give you ideas.
http://www.franksaquarium.com/nanofish.htm

But Nano Fish should be kept only with other nano fish or Shrimp usually.

Some are not beginner fish. So don't pick by color. Research the fish. They do best with live plants. They can be shy, but with hiding places, they come out more.

CPDs = Celestial Pearl Danios. I love mine !!

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like hatchet fish and they provide movement in the top of they tank. They are schooling an like to be in groups of at least 6. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398029233.917643.jpg

sorry on that forgot about the neons by the time I noticed it was to late that's also why I want a solitary or small shoaling to finish it. Im using aqadvisor and the stock I wanted to 1 honey gourami 8 neon tetras 3 nerite snails 10 cherry shrimp with that im 97% stocked ill come up with others

sorry on that forgot about the neons by the time I noticed it was to late that's also why I want a solitary or small shoaling to finish it. Im using aqadvisor and the stock I wanted to 1 honey gourami 8 neon tetras 3 nerite snails 10 cherry shrimp with that im 97% stocked ill come up with others

I certainly would not add anything else. Stocking to 100% according to an online tool doesn't give you any leeway in case something goes wrong. Small tanks are more prone to big swings. I'd stop there. But that's me.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats one of my options of how i would stock it. Sorry if i did something to make it sound if i wanted to add more.i said i would make other lists like plan a,b and c but thanks fir the advice

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom