Got a new bristle nose what kind is he?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mustangman11224

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all I got this new bristle nose pleco, and I just wanted to know what kind he is. I really think he is cool... I have an albono bristle nose in mo other tank.
Thanks for the help
Dan

Attachments

• image-1027004568.jpg
    image-1027004568.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1359839425.jpg
    image-1359839425.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 91
Oh wow that's really beautiful. Congrats.

This bristlenose has several names, depending where you live.

Peppermint Bristlenose or Starlight Bristlenose are the most common names.

Wow who new one fish would have so many names lol... And thank you he really is very beautiful. Thanks for all the help everyone!!! Anyone els have any cool
Fish they can post pix up of ???

Wow who new one fish would have so many names lol... And thank you he really is very beautiful. Thanks for all the help everyone!!! Anyone els have any cool
Fish they can post pix up of ???

How much did you pay for it? They aren't very cheap. I wanted one really bad.

How much did you pay for it? They aren't very cheap. I wanted one really bad.

He was 19$ I got him from a fish store that just opend in my town... He has a golden nugget pleco... I wanted him too lol but I already have a common pleco and won't have another tank for him... He has this leopard discus... All sorts of cool fish lol. 19$ seemed high for a fish but I thought I would take a chance.

He was 19$ I got him from a fish store that just opend in my town... He has a golden nugget pleco... I wanted him too lol but I already have a common pleco and won't have another tank for him... He has this leopard discus... All sorts of cool fish lol. 19$ seemed high for a fish but I thought I would take a chance.

An angelfish is 19$ at my LFS..... You got a good price

Does your pleco poo a lot? Because I have one and he leaves logs everywhere! What should I do?

Back
Top Bottom