Got my two new babies yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aliray

Aquarium Advice Freak
:dance:..Yesterday I got my 2 new L144 BN. They are Blue eyed yellow BNs and are absolutley the cutest fish babies. I bought them from forum member, Kama 55, Whom I would give a 2 thumbs up. Beautiful packaging job. They arrived active and hungry. While I was acclimating them,which I did in a glass bowl, I put a paper over it after each water addition just to make sure they didn't jump. I picked up the paper and there were the two of them, side by side. looking right up at me with their blue eyes. I could have sworn they were communicating telepathically saying Are you our new Mommy? If I new how to post pics I would. They are so adorable. Alison....:)

It's good to read how excited you are Aliray, add them to your photo's, then go to photo bucket, and upload them, then click on the photo and click on IMG, Url=

Thanks Ricky 1. I will show this to hubby to see if he can figure it out. I am pushing 70and very computer challenged. my two new babies named Goldilocks and Buttercup have spent the day exploring the tank and nibbling on their driftwood and blanched summer squash laced with mini hikari algea wafers. Tomorrow we are trying cantalope with the algea wafers. My false juli corys also liked the squash and wafers. They are just so bloody cute. They are going to be worth all the extra water changes and turkey basting. When I saw the dads picture in her post I just wanted to grab his little whiskers and plant a kiss right on his little nose. I would really like to be able to show them off. then everybody would want one. They really do have blue eyes.. You need one:whistle::angel:...Alison

I love your last post, if I came back as a fish I would want to be in your tank.........

Ricky 1. thank you and you would be more than welcome to join my fishes. I think you need one of these for your tank. and by the way you have my favorite corys, the peppered cory. I have some and just love them. they are so calm and deliberate yet active all day long. Not at all shy and rather friendly and the pattern on each is a little different so you can tell who is who. Alison

Thanks Alison, I will have to consider getting one, if you buy a fish and it's "really good looking" then you know it will be me..........lol........

Ricky you have to tell me what kind of fish you want to come back as so I know it's you and what is your favorite food so I know what to feed you. How do you feel about frozen brine shrimp or frozen blood worms? Just checking because I want you to be comfortable. Night , night. Alison

Ha Ha, Alison that is so funny, I hope I come back as a S.petricola cat fish they are sooooo beautiful, google it, and yes I like frozen brine shrimp, and high energy pellets, it's 12.30am here so night night........

Back
Top Bottom