Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to mematrix Send a message via Yahoo to mematrix
Got tired of waiting

Hi all well ordered some new fish today from apistodave Dave Soares 1 pr Nanacara anamolas 2 pr apistogramma borellii just finally got tired of waitind on my LFS's to get them in so just finally gave in and ordered them will be sent on their way to me as soon as check is there am so excited been looking for thease fish for awhile now hope they get heare soon will post pics when they arrive Sincerely Curtis

31 tanks 18 species of Apistos,4 other species Dwarf Cichlids,2 species of west african dwarfs,2 Angels, blk lace,3 species of cats,tetras,6 species of Killiefish,PICS https://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/
mematrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 08:27 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

mematrix....

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new dwarfs. Pity that Fish Gallery couldn't get them in for you.

-Joe
Old 03-13-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Yea it is to bad would have been cheaper guess win a few loss a few anyway the fish I'm going to get are going to be young adults ready to breed so that will be cool well G2G sincerely Curtis
31 tanks 18 species of Apistos,4 other species Dwarf Cichlids,2 species of west african dwarfs,2 Angels, blk lace,3 species of cats,tetras,6 species of Killiefish,PICS https://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/
Old 03-13-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

I don't know why but most lfs here don't carry dwarf cichlids. They're such great fish.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:16 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

most do it's that they usually carry the most common one Rams Kribs Curviceps since they seem to sell quicker it's all about the profit mostly though lot of LFS's will special order it's then finding a supplier who carries them and most usually keep what sells fast in stock same old story supply and demand the more demand the more supply right now it seems africans are demanded more at least seems that way to me any way not to say africans arn't cool just different strokes for defferent folks G2G sincerely Curtis

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com