Gourami type

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope theyre not too big but they are nice with each other. My mom got them thats why i dont know what they are

Oops im sorry they arent pearls they are blues!

Your fine they should be happy as long as your tank was fish ready

I just had a ich problem in my tank killed all my fish so i started over on my 55 gal already cycled the tank and all lvls are perfect was wondering how much live rock should u put in a 55 gal tank and what fish this will be just a fowler tank i had two clowns a pj cardinal yellow tail damsel 4 green chromis and a uellow tang and two cleaner shrimp and about 25 hermits can i go with that again

Also i have a marine land dual biowheel filter system with two filters and two media canisters behind the filters a marine land power head and a heater kept at 78 deg

I know 0 about saltwater you should try the saltwater side of the site

Im still here if anyone knows anything about this

FYI - looks like you're new to the forum so I thought I would point out that it's bad etiquette to hijack someone's thread with your own questions unless they are related to the OP's question/topic and the OP can benefit from whatever you're posting. You should start a new thread and this way your questions will get a lot more attention. Try the saltwater section. Welcome to AA :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom