Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-05-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Grapevine for Driftwood?

I made the long drive to the LFS today, and while I was there the salesman tried to sell me a piece of Grapevine stating that it would work the same as driftwood in my tank. Has anybody seen this or used it?

Old 11-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

I asked a similar question on here a few days ago. The answer was no, grapewood is not safe for your tank. It rots and is prone to a white fungus. You can find safe drifwood at Big Al's online though.

Tags
drift, driftwood

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com