Green Dragon bristlenose, or something else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought some "green dragon" fry a few weeks ago without really doing much research on them. I trusted the seller after making a lot of purchases through him previously and so I believed they were really green dragons.
Problem is, now that I'm looking at them more, they really aren't green. They have a slight green tinge, but not what I would consider to be a "green dragon"

The ones that I have are basically black, maybe a green tint, with small white spots and white tips to their caudal and dorsal fins. I don't know if that color will change when they grow bigger or what? the biggest is probably only about 1" at the moment.

So basically, can someone tell me anything about them?
I've been trying to google them and come up with 2 different results. Some that truly look green, others that are spotted similarly to mine..

Heres a couple pics of one of them, sorry for the quality, I have to clean the glass soon and my iphone doesn't get the best shots to begin with.
Can someone ID these guys?

Back
Top Bottom