Green light for a new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Camescu

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looks like I've been given permission by the domestic gaffer to get a new tank. :dance: Currently rocking a 23L nano tank and looking to upgrade to a 200L (oh the stocking choices)....

Thinking about the Fluval Rio 200 (Fluval Roma 200 Designer Aquarium - Fishkeeper)

Probably stocking with:

Gold Nugget Pleco
5 Bosemani Rainbows
a school of Neon Tetras (or similar)
RCS
Assassin Snails

Any thoughts?

Looks like I may be on the receiving end of a 10L nano cube as well in the near future. Probably just for some shrimp, crystal or RCS.

You mean the Fluval roma 200 :) i have one and they're nice tanks and funnily enough i also have a Juwel "rio" 240 aswell lol.

You cant go wrong with either a juwel or a fluval tank theyre both well made.

Haha. That's the one. I was googling the Juwel Rio around the time I was typing.

Settled. I'm getting the Fluval Roma 200 in the new year. A pretty sweet deal which includes the stand and u4 filter (with option to upgrade -probably to external 306) all for under £300

Settled. I'm getting the Fluval Roma 200 in the new year. A pretty sweet deal which includes the stand and u4 filter (with option to upgrade -probably to external 306) all for under £300

406 would be much better. 306 may lack.

Ok. Ill price up the difference. See if it is affordable. The 406 was for up-to 400L right?

Yes thats right 306 will ok but 406 will do a better job in a rome 200 which is 52gallons, it would keep the tank cleaner and more waste suspended and allow less dirt to settle on the substrate.

Back
Top Bottom