Green vs reg tiger barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Two 55 gal tanks both have 6 gold long finned danios and 6 tiger barbs, one tank has reg tigers the other has green tigers. The reg tigers are not shy but not bad bullies either. A good mix I think. The other tank the green barbs are hiding in the corner. I checked the water and it just about equal. The difference is funny to me.

Two 55 gal tanks both have 6 gold long finned danios and 6 tiger barbs, one tank has reg tigers the other has green tigers. The reg tigers are not shy but not bad bullies either. A good mix I think. The other tank the green barbs are hiding in the corner. I checked the water and it just about equal. The difference is funny to me.

Hey Skiweeangel,

Yeah it is truly amazing to see different fish have such different personalities like we do. Some can be shy little guys, others can be starring at you with those puppy dog eyes.

They are a true mystery.

Peace,
Ben

I have the same situation, but with the regular ones. I have all 3 kinds in two different tanks.

The green tigers are just a color variant of the tiger barb. They are the same species. I seriously doubt that your greens will be shy for long. ;)

I know that about them, that is what made it so funny to me! But what we see is almost the same could be a different world to them.

Back
Top Bottom