Green Water is CURED!!! Finally!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i have only done i dose and here is the difference:
This is Before, when my tank had greenwater at full blast

Attachments

• greenwater.jpg
    greenwater.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 82
OMG I am FINatic! I only just realised! Since when did I become a Finatic??!??? yay, i hope thst the majority of my posts were quality and i hoped that i really helped some people or enlightened them!!!!!!

That is sooo much better than my birthday! This is the best thing that has happened to me the whole weekend. how sad is that? :?

I got rid of my green water only after installing a UV filter. It's been working really well since I installed 2-3 weeks ago. I got a very good deal on a Chinese brand. Time will tell what the long term results are.

And since I guess it was your B-day, I'd like to send you all kinds of congratulations. mate:
Happy B-day! :new-bday:
Happy clear watter :multi: and
Happy FINatic status!!!!!! :onfire:

:BIG:

Big C said:
It's been working really well since I installed 2-3 weeks ago. I got a very good deal on a Chinese brand. Time will tell what the long term results are.

You got a Jebo huh? I almost got them for my canister filter and my UV, but passed on both. Filter I was worried about replacement parts, like when I needed 2 extra rubber fittings for my hoses to hook up my UV. For the UV I didn't go with Jebo because the 36W was so big and because of the same replacement parts issue. But, I have heard they are a pretty good company.
I am really happy with what I did get though, so I can't complain. My water is crystal clear too, I'm amazed more people don't have them! It seems like the answer to 50% of the problems on here could be solved with the advice of just two letters: UV.

I really wish i could get a UV. But it is very expensive here in australia. I don't have any friends with aquariums that I could borrow a UV from either.

I don't want to play the "temptation devil" here, but I just received my UV unit
yesterday & installed it immediately. My tank (24 days old) has had cloudy water
since the beginning, and green water since a whole week... well the UV has been
running for about 18 hrs now, water is almost cristal clear! My fish are very
happy! :mrgreen:
They are not cheap, but I think it was money well spent.
I had tried micron filtration, did not work for me.

lucky you! I'm jealous. I wish i were able to spare on my aquarium. Oh well I guess I have to do the hard way

Back
Top Bottom