Guppy fry just shy of two weeks old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats :)

When one of my guppie pairs bred, we had 19 survivors, and they are happily swimming amongst our 3 FW tanks.

Congrats :)

When one of my guppie pairs bred, we had 19 survivors, and they are happily swimming amongst our 3 FW tanks.

That's awesome. He was the only survivor (I think the others were gobbled up before I knew it).

Yeah, even with a breeding box, momma still got to most of them. My wife was calling me at work, freaking out that they were being eaten. She ran to the LFS to get a small nursery tank to save them...haha. And here I didn't think she liked my fish ;-)

hb guppy fry

Nice! I never loose alot of fry to cannibilization coz i have a big planted tank and i feed them alot when breeding. I been moving my fry to a slightly brackish ten gallon.with a spoonge and topfin adjustable heater set to 80f

Nice! I never loose alot of fry to cannibilization coz i have a big planted tank and i feed them alot when breeding. I been moving my fry to a slightly brackish ten gallon.with a spoonge and topfin adjustable heater set to 80f

There's a female betta in the tank. I think she gets a few before I know they are there. I've never seen it, but I'm assuming.

Back
Top Bottom