Guppy tankmates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

platybreeder26

Aquarium Advice Regular
What would be some good fish to go along with my 7 guppies (3 male, 4 female). In my twenty gallon tank????? I need something easy and peaceful,,, NOT CORYDORAS... Please no corydoras,, PLEASE lol lol :lol::lol:

You are going to have a lot of guppies to fill your tank soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You are going to have a lot of guppies to fill your tank soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah i know but i give them away to a freind and a local lfs..... soooo. i wont. So do you know any species that would work?

What would be some good fish to go along with my 7 guppies (3 male, 4 female). In my twenty gallon tank????? I need something easy and peaceful,,, NOT CORYDORAS... Please no corydoras,, PLEASE lol lol :lol::lol:

Well there are

Otocinclus catfish
Dwarf plecos
Netrite snails
Mystery snails
Molly's
Glass fish

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

With my guppies I keep a single Bolivian ram, diamond tetras(20 gallons may be too small for a school but perhaps a smaller species like cardinals), harlequin rasboras, Amano shrimp, crown pleco, and Cory cats.

In a 20 Gallon would choose either one more school of tetras, rasboras etc or a single peaceful center peice fish. Like a dwarf cichlid or a dwarf species of Guarami.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love mollies! They're really pretty and come in a lot of different colors. Plus they mate easily so you could experience them giving birth which is cool because they have live birth and not eggs. You'll want something for them to hide in though because they will eat their babies if they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom