Hardscape Suggestions Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love that scape! If only my drift wood pieces looked like that!!!

All of the color comes from the plants and fish! As well as hard scape. It draws attention away from your wall and a bright bottom, and to the beautiful creatures you put in!

I need a black background bad, I hate seeing the cords hanging down.

I love my fish!!!

All of the color comes from the plants and fish! As well as hard scape. It draws attention away from your wall and a bright bottom, and to the beautiful creatures you put in!

I love my fish!!!

Agreed. Once you get plants in there the colors from them and the colors of the fish will really be enhanced by the black substrate and background. But, since your background is just a temporary solution you could always give it a shot and see how you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I love my fish!!!

Agreed. Once you get plants in there the colors from them and the colors of the fish will really be enhanced by the black substrate and background. But, since your background is just a temporary solution you could always give it a shot and see how you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys, I may play with a bit more, but for now at least it is headed in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom