Has anyone still got their first tank???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first tank exploded all over the living room floor when I tried to move it and the stand broke. I was a 29g.

yep - its about 1 year old. 10 gallon and it has our gold fish in it, when they get larger we put them in the pond.

Attachments

• goldfish tank 002.jpg
    goldfish tank 002.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 343
i still have my original the same tank, but only the glass actual tank. not the fish or anything else

my 1st tank was a 10g with a betta :)

I wish I did, my first tank was a metaframe 20 long, slate bottom, before the silicone and glass tanks came along. They're worth a fair bit of $$ these days.

I had a 29g first, but passed it on to a friend who wanted to get fish also. I used that as a lauching pad for my 65g.

We had a ten gallon (way overstocked and wrongly stocked) ten gallon when I was little--the mom wasn't really good about researching fish. Had a bubble eye goldfish (amongst others) then added an angel fish. Lots of little fish died, goldfish got grazed on. THEN she found out angelfish are not angels. I don't remember what happened to it after that.

Had a 2 gallon hex betta tank my freshman year of college because of the no pets in the dorm room rule. He lasted a little over 2 years. Just got into fish seriously a few months ago, so still have the ten gallon I started with.

I don't have them anymore......my uncle does, and they're still up & running 25 years later!! I had a 29g FW community & 55g FOWLR in high school. When I went off to college, he took them over and has had them ever since (among his other tanks).

Still have min :) only been 7 months I have fry in it and it's a 10G

Still have mine! It's been around for 8ish years, been through over stocking, a baby yellow bellied turtle, baby snapper turtle, and is now the home to a happy betta!

Back
Top Bottom