Have I hit my limit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spencer1044

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so I have a 29 gallon tank. 2 paradise gouramis, 5 neon tetra, 3 long fin serpe tetra, 2 mystery snails, and 3 kuhli loaches. I mean I'm pretty sure I've hit my limit on fish so hard not to get just one more. I have 2 30 gal hob filters, a lot of plants, a 2.5 gal filter (just use it for water flow) and a DIY co2 system (I don't use it all the time though).

Here are some pictures ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409529964.638880.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409529978.339748.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409529993.246128.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I think it is pretty much at capacity but if you did add more I would suggest adding to the groups of tetras 5 isn't bad but they thrive in 6 or more. And 3 for the serape is like absolute minimum.

That being said I would definitely do extra water changes/up the amount you do as nitrates will build up pretty quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh I've been fish tanking for like 4 or 5 years now so I know all about the water quality. Really all I have to worry about for some reason is ph so when it gets to high I turn on the co2

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom