Hello from Jamestown, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitty2234

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Fish Friends, :)

I wanted to introduce myself. I raise many tropical fish: sailfin mollies, blue Mexican mollies, jewel cichlids, rainbow cichlids, Severums (gold & green), spotted pim catfish, Red Point Honduran Cichlids, Jack Dempsey's, Cory cats, and clown Plecos.

I have recently purchased and they have not arrived yet, my first swordtails and a very rare livebearer. My newest livebearer has 4 dots.

I also am working on my Masters Degree for Business Management and I am running around 50 aquariums.

kitty2234

Hi Fish Friends, :)

I wanted to introduce myself. I raise many tropical fish: sailfin mollies, blue Mexican mollies, jewel cichlids, rainbow cichlids, Severums (gold & green), spotted pim catfish, Red Point Honduran Cichlids, Jack Dempsey's, Cory cats, and clown Plecos.

I have recently purchased and they have not arrived yet, my first swordtails and a very rare livebearer. My newest livebearer has 4 dots.

I also am working on my Masters Degree for Business Management and I am running around 50 aquariums.

kitty2234

Hi, kitty welcome to the forum :)

Other Breeders Breeding Blue Mollies?

Hi Fish Friends,

I recently found an amazing molly! It is almost completely BLUE! I have never seen or heard of anything like this before and I breed Sailfin Mollies, already.

Is there other Blue molly breeders on this forum?

kitty2234

Back
Top Bottom