help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teebabii8

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have mollies, guppies and swordtails. I fed then twice already today. They are chasing each other and nipping at the poop. Are they hungry? I don't want to over feed, but I feel so bad like I'm starving them : (

teebabii8 said:
I have mollies, guppies and swordtails. I fed then twice already today. They are chasing each other and nipping at the poop. Are they hungry? I don't want to over feed, but I feel so bad like I'm starving them : (

Is it a new setup/fish? They could be deciding the pecking order. Over feeding in the #1 cause of fouled tanks and twice a day should be just fine IMO.

The tank has been up and running, but I only added the fish two days ago. Yea that's what I read and why I'm hesitant to feed them more food.

teebabii8 said:
The tank has been up and running, but I only added the fish two days ago. Yea that's what I read and why I'm hesitant to feed them more food.

Two days, I'd say give it a few days and the alpha will be chosen. My danios are always chasing each other (6 months), till the come face to face with one of my Moors and they scurry off lol.

Back
Top Bottom