Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ktomminello

Aquarium Advice Addict
Suggestions for catfish in a 30 gallon tank with an aggressive pink gourami and a semi aggressive 3 dot blue gourami...

Be carefull housing those two Gouramis together. They can get aggresive towards each other in my experience. As far as the cat I would suggest an upsidedown catfish. I have one and he holds his own but doesn't attack others.

Thx for ur suggestion.... These 2 gourami have been 2gether since they were babies, I've been keeping a close eye, but not only do they get along they protect each other from the oscars n have created a vegetative habitat- could they b mating? They r in the same family but it seems so absurd...

I've never seen anything like it before, I kept a giant gourami in one of my ponds n I couldn't keep it with any of even my most aggressive catfish, so sadly I gave him 2 my mom as a single pond fish (she grows my lilies for my ponds)... I'm gonna try 2 get some pictures at feeding time, it's adorable n effective, especially with my danios schooling n oscars having poor vision- they just give up come 2 the surface n jump at their pellets then hang around together aimlessly floating around the aquarium...

Back
Top Bottom