Help! Angelfish close to death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adeebm

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had my angelfish for two months now. He seemed in perfect health and was eating well. Recently, he had stopped eating. I tried to entice him with frozen bloodworms and other foods but he would spit them back out. I thought he was getting better because he started eating tiny amounts of flake again, until today. He looks almost dead. His swim bladder must be off, because he can't stay oriented, and can barely move now. Is there anything I can do for him? He doesn't have any visible signs of any illness. Ammonia and Nitrite are 0, 46gal tank, etc...

I hate when I do everything within my knowledge to care for my fish and they still die :cry:

--Adeeb

I put down a angel with this earlier this week. Mine did the exact same thing and finally he was laying on his side all the time so I knowing nothing else could be done gave him the dip and he is gone.

Yeah, he's just lying on the ground now... So there's nothing I can do? This is so sad, my discus is staying next to him. They were almost like a pair...

--Adeeb

Not really, I got every medication that fishypharmacy.com recommended per diagnosis and nothing worked.

He passed away today... The first fish I've ever buried. He was my fav :/

--Adeeb

Back
Top Bottom