Help Continue Stock my 10 gallon tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The DG will kill any conspecifics, do only one. The clown loach is really not going to survive well in that tank. It needs a new home, try your LFS. I know you don't want it harmed but it will be more harmed in your small tank than in something properly sized.

I wouldnt get anything until you do some research and find out why all of your fish keep dying. Where did the betta go? Do you test your water? It sounds like you have more issues than fish not wanting to school. Some of the fish you said died are considered hardy by most hobbyist, yet they are dying in your tank. I am not trying to be mean but practical instead.

What is your tank temp? What dechlorinator do you use? How often do you test and do water changes? Those are a few great starter questions.

78, TetraPlus, I change it about monthly or bi weekly. The fish I bought are pity fish honestly. They don't seem like they'll survive yet I get them

Back
Top Bottom