help emergency

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They should be fine, our power went out for an hour or two and no fish died but idk bout long term

Hmmm i guess thatd be fine but you should ask one of the experts because i really dont have a clue sorry

No, you breathe out CO2. What kind of fish do you have? I imagine they will be fine especially if it's freshwater. Remember they ship them in bags with limited air. Just leave the hood off if your worried. But really it will be fine. .

If power is out for an extended period, there's a lot more to it than that. Our power is out so I can't type much on the iPhone, but look through the recent threads, there's about 7 of them over the last couple days on this topic. There's definitely some info you need.

I just took my car battery out and set it up next to my reef tank as a backup, connected it to my main return pump and heater, should be good to go for 12 hours should the power go out! Just hope I don't need my car!

Back
Top Bottom