Help fast!! Dying betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't use the plastic stick on they can give a false read Id the ones that you hang on

I don't use the plastic stick on they can give a false read Id the ones that you hang on

awesome. i'll take a trip to the store and get an extra heater and better temp readers! thanks!

Well can u put a heater in the plastic gallons to heat the water?

Well can u put a heater in the plastic gallons to heat the water?

the heater i'm using for the tank is non adjustable and it's in a shape that definitely wouldn't fit in a water jug. i guess my best bet is to get two newer and better heaters?

Check out Craigslist, Offer Up, etc.
There always local aquarists getting rid of stuff on the cheap, especially if they know yer trying to improve yer tank game for the benefit of yer fish.

Check out Craigslist, Offer Up, etc.
There always local aquarists getting rid of stuff on the cheap, especially if they know yer trying to improve yer tank game for the benefit of yer fish.

i ended up getting a little battery powered electric thermometer that works amazing, and a heater that stays at one temp. i can't adjust the temp on it, but for now it works a lot better. i've been noticing a big difference since monitoring the temperature better during water changes. thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom