Help id fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallenRedeemer

Aquarium Advice Freak
This fish was in with the bala sharks when delivered to petsmart. Im not sure what kind of fish he is

I think its the second fin that makes it look so weird, most fish i can think of that have a second one its much smaller...

A friend of mine who likes to fish says walleye and perch have second fins like that.. dunno if that helps any lol

angel4335 said:
I think its the second fin that makes it look so weird, most fish i can think of that have a second one its much smaller...

A friend of mine who likes to fish says walleye and perch have second fins like that.. dunno if that helps any lol

I fish a lot also and I would say it look like a type of perch to me. very interesting fish

angel4335 said:

I fish a lot also and it looks like a perch to me, not sure what type though

might be a like perch? some are silver some have bars

Attachments

• image-1661329178.jpg
    image-1661329178.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 54
It does look pretty similar to the perch. I wonder how a perch would be delivered to petsmart with the bala sharks. This fish is easily distinguished from the balas

Back
Top Bottom