Help identify eel.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck with the tank mates, give an update on how it goes. I had mine with a Mono Sebae for awhile and they never bothered him, but I could tell my Sebae was really stressed and unhappy. He got really dark and started hiding all the time. Instantly a lighter color and more active once he got out of that tank. As a future reference for your puffer, dark coloring or clamped fins would be a sign of stress.
It sounds like your Moray had had the start of a skin disease, really common for them and any brackish fish when they're kept in FW. It sounds like you probably got him into brackish just in time. If you've had him this long you should make it through the cycle. The best suggestion I could give is make sure he keeps eating.
I love the grocery store shrimp though, all of my brackish tanks get it as well, along with a few of the FW tanks on ocassion. And my Electric catfish.

Thanks will do. Ooh I love electric cats I almost got one a month ago when I was a the lps. But I decided to go brackish instead. Nice chatting I'll keep ya posted

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom