Help me find this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking for a thread that I have seen referenced on here a few times. It is about a guy who made a minimal maintenance tank. He didnt even feed the fish really. Anybody know the thread?

No I think it was on a different forum. He had like a long flat tank with an island that had emersed plants growing on it.

I've seen some that work but they are rather large water volume and utilize duckweed as feed. The hard part is picking a species that doesn't breed easily, can survive on duckweed, and fashioning a method to introduce the feed relative to it's production rate.

I've seen some that work but they are rather large water volume and utilize duckweed as feed. The hard part is picking a species that doesn't breed easily, can survive on duckweed, and fashioning a method to introduce the feed relative to it's production rate.
I would really like to discuss this in detail. Should I start a new thread?

Bbradbury has a very minnimal maintnence tank. Sorry I can't link threads on the app

Back
Top Bottom