Help me stock my 55G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I already have a betta tank, African tank, S.american and C.,also community. What else could I do?? O.O

An oddball tank, bichirs,knifes,red wolf fish, things like this. I'd start searching "oddball fish tanks" just to give ya something to go off of. I like oddballs its nice to see stuff "out of the norm."

Aski247 said:
An oddball tank, bichirs,knifes,red wolf fish, things like this. I'd start searching "oddball fish tanks" just to give ya something to go off of. I like oddballs its nice to see stuff "out of the norm."

Yeah :) great idea!!!

A single red wolf fish would be pretty cool, especially with some medium sized cichlids, like convicts or fire mouths. From what I've read, they won't go after larger fish.

I don't know there is a member on here who keeps them, "mudfrog" or something along them lines who has or does keep one. I'd PM and ask him about them. Just keyword wolf fish in aa's search you will find him.

You could also generate some fantastic large schooling behavior in a tank that size, with small colorful schooling fish. They contrast very well with plants.

Fancy goldfish are very interactive like cichlids but also very different.

So many ideas and most ideas sound great ! :) Learning and most ideas said!!

Back
Top Bottom