Help my tank is cloudy no matter what i do i cant get it clear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So re housed all my fish did a water change got the canister filter running. Installing the uv sterilizer post pics as process happens hopefully clean clear tank here i come.

So re housed all my fish did a water change got the canister filter running. Installing the uv sterilizer post pics as process happens hopefully clean clear tank here i come.

Oh wow!!! That's amazing bro!! You went above and beyond. This is truly an amazing story. Get the tank up and running properly then stock it. You did the right thing.

So here are the pics of the tank with the uv sterilizer from day one to day 3 now. Let me know what ya think. Its supposed to take bout 5 days to fully be caught up.

image-451074730.jpg

Day 1

image-2258890492.jpg

Day 2

image-4233909697.jpg

Day 3

So here are the pics of the tank with the uv sterilizer from day one to day 3 now. Let me know what ya think. Its supposed to take bout 5 days to fully be caught up.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Looks like its working BUT it won't replace water changes, just remember that. And you wanna find out why this is happening. In any event it does look ALOT better.

Crystal clear finally. Thanks everyone for all ur input.

Attachments

• image-2614535746.jpg
    image-2614535746.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom