Help rounding out a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hulkamaniac

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think I've finally got all the kinks worked out of my 75g tank so I'm ready to stock it back up. Currently in this planted paradise I have -

BN pleco
Upside down cat (S. Nigrofaciatus (sp?))
2 kribs that don't get along
6 black skirts
3 glo-lites
4 black neons
3 flame tetras
1 Julii cory

Originally I had much bigger schools of the various tetras and the cories, but the tank has been set up for about two years and time has taken it's toll on the population of the tank. I plan on adding more cories for obvious reasons. I'm not sure if I want to add 8-10 Julii's or if I just want to add 4-5 and then add another school of a different kind of cory cat.

I'd kind of like some sort of centerpiece fish too. The dominant krib in the tank seems to only come out if I'm not around. The more passive krib pokes his/her head out at feeding time, then promptly hides again. I'd considered angels, but I the black skirts are pretty nippy and as the fish grew they'd probably make snacks of the glo-lites and black neons.

Any other suggestions? I'm not really into large fish in this tank. I like smaller to medium sized fish in this tank. The bigger fish are elsewhere.

Rainbowfish....a small school of praecox, boesemani or turquoises would be great and they won't bother anyone. I am a big fan of rainbowfish.

if you were looking more for 1 fish then maybe a blue, gold or pearl gourami?

Back
Top Bottom