HELP!!! Tank Size Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dp_goldie_123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:nono: Okay confession Im new to owning a fish tank and i have gotten a bit excited and gotten to many fish way to many for the tank I have the Tank is 60L I have: 9 neons, 5 coloured widows, 3 guppies, 2 black moores, 1 sword tail, 2 Betas and 6 mystery snails. What sized Tank should I actually have for this amount of fish? :blink:

dp_goldie_123 said:
:nono: Okay confession Im new to owning a fish tank and i have gotten a bit excited and gotten to many fish way to many for the tank I have the Tank is 60L I have: 9 neons, 5 coloured widows, 3 guppies, 2 black moores, 1 sword tail, 2 Betas and 6 mystery snails. What sized Tank should I actually have for this amount of fish? :blink:

With that selection of fish you actually need 3 tanks.
The 60L is ok for the neons, widows, guppies, swordtail, mystery snail and one Betta (assuming it plays nice with the guppies). It is fully stocked at that.
You will need at least a 12L tank for the other Betta. Shouldn't house bettas together.
You will need at least a 120L tank for the 2 moors. They should not be housed with tropical fish.

Back
Top Bottom