He's alive!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovemybarbs

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's been a week since I last saw my shrimp. To update you I haven't seen my other very healthy shrimp since I added the last one. I got him a friend and he vanished. Well I had checked the filter. I remembered that I had raised the water line a bit and I had check the floor and the filter.

First of all, my new baby goldie (Nemo) bit me. :bad-words: That flipped me out and I made a mess when he did that.

Anyway, I was rinsing the filter cartridge and hello mommy. :vamp:

I jumped, I screamed, I practically threw him. The glass lid slammed, the lid to the filter went flying. He fell back in the filter. Let me tell you, I love shrimp in the tank, but they freak me out, so I wasn't exactly sure what to do because I WASN'T PUTTING MY HAND IN THERE. I got my little net and he grabbed hold of it.

The funny thing is, he's fine. He's great. The filter pad was very clean. He's been living in there. Unbelievable.

The water line is low. Very low.

I had a ghost shrimp that jumped towards me as I was working on the tank and that freaked me out. I was worried that I had smashed the glass as I jerked my arm back and my elbow hit the edge of the tank.

:oops:

Here's another thing. I forgot to rinse the filters and almost didn't. I decided to just take one more bucket out, otherwise, he would have been in there another week. He's lucky I do weekly water changes.

I didn't even need to rinse the pads he kept them so clean.

Back
Top Bottom