Hitchhiker Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ringfinger

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was at PetCo today and couldn't resist buying a couple pieces of the driftwood they have in some of their tanks. The two pieces were pulled from the tank and just placed in a bag without any added water, just the moisture from the wet wood. We went to a few more stores and finally made it home 2 hours later!!! When I pulled the wood out of the bag I noticed a 3" Clown Loach sticking half way out of one of the holes in the wood! I quickly got him into one of my tanks and he seems to be doing ok. I hope the stress doesn't catch up to him. I still can't believe he made it 2 hours out of water. Wow. Lesson here, don't remove driftwood from a Clown Loach tank without carefully looking in every possible hiding place!

omg lol

A while back some guy bought some live rock from the stores tank , he put it in the tank and a chain link moray eel came out lol.

wow, amazing, he might've had enough water inside the wood to keep him moist and alive. Clown loaches like to hide that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom