Holy Cow! Cloning cray explosion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I bought a berried cloning cray. Figured I would get a cool creature and earn some cash. WOW! They hatched and I know have 60+ crays in a five gallon tank! So I need to know a few things.
First, best suggestion on lowering aggression.
Second, Best suggestion on growing them fast!
Third, how old do they have to be to ship?!

Thanks and God bless!

GodFan said:
So I bought a berried cloning cray. Figured I would get a cool creature and earn some cash. WOW! They hatched and I know have 60+ crays in a five gallon tank! So I need to know a few things.

Thanks and God bless!

Aggression is always gonna occur in a small tank, a bigger home would give em more room and should lower aggression.

As for the other Qs I'm not sure, sorry...

Thanks and God bless!

1. get a bigger tank.
2. get a bigger tank + feed a lot.
3. Let them get a few weeks old if you can help it, newborns are very sensitive. I try to wait till my shrimp and fish fry are a month old before I do anything with them.

A bigger tank is not an option unfortunately. So 3 to 4 weeks old is ok? I didnt realize how many babies they had!

Back
Top Bottom