Hope This Never Happens to Anyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few years ago I had my 25g salt burst and I lost all my fish was such a sad day.Your lucky to be able to have saved yours and nice idea with the rubber maid.And also a week before the tank shatered I was sleeping and I woke up to find my room was on fire was the scariest thing ever.I didnt have a drip loop on my heater and the salt water ran down it into my socket.I didnt lose any fish that night but I do lose alot of sleep the following few weeks

A few years ago I had my 25g salt burst and I lost all my fish was such a sad day.Your lucky to be able to have saved yours and nice idea with the rubber maid.And also a week before the tank shatered I was sleeping and I woke up to find my room was on fire was the scariest thing ever.I didnt have a drip loop on my heater and the salt water ran down it into my socket.I didnt lose any fish that night but I do lose alot of sleep the following few weeks

Wow that's pretty crazy sorry to year all that

Crazy! Wish I was smart enough for the rubbermaid idea. I had a 5 gallon break. It was a small crack but leaked pretty quick. I just rushed to walmart and bought a 10 gal. No one died.

Back
Top Bottom