Hopeful Zero Cycle Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:rolleyes: What if that is what I want :p..

Do you think I could manage to get it to carpet the tip top of the log which is kind of like a plateau?

MABJ said:
:rolleyes: What if that is what I want :p..

Do you think I could manage to get it to carpet the tip top of the log which is kind of like a plateau?

Yes, one of mine just started to cover my driftwood.

How neat. I'm so going to try this.

If it works, I might start another tank and just carpet with Marimos.. Oh planted tanks are more fun than I ever thought they'd be.

MABJ said:
How neat. I'm so going to try this.

If it works, I might start another tank and just carpet with Marimos.. Oh planted tanks are more fun than I ever thought they'd be.

Want me to get a pic?

Of course!! Post as many pictures as you like.

:D

Here it is. I also got some pics of a baby shrimp! :) my phone wouldn't focus on the baby well, though. :(

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120401_234352.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120401_234352.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ForumRunner_20120401_234646.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120401_234646.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 62
Is that the species name of the Marimo ball, Jeta?

Nice pics, Max. I will separate the... wow I see two now.. two moss ball babys and try to let one grow like normal and the other carpet my fake log. :D

lol jumping between your 2 threads

Lol they're fun threads!

Possibly the most fun I've had here in a while :)

Found my invert/planted calling lol.

MABJ said:
Is that the species name of the Marimo ball, Jeta?

Nice pics, Max. I will separate the... wow I see two now.. two moss ball babys and try to let one grow like normal and the other carpet my fake log. :D

Yes that's the same species. :) one time I had it in my 20 under T5HO lighting, and it grew on the sides of my tank. It got to the point where it blurred the view of the fish, so I cleaned it. LOL.

Who'd of thunk it that such minor things could have such a big impact on us! I got my fish tank for fish and now I am finding there is way more depth to it that just fish, I fret about my shrimp, my plants and every aspect of this hobby. I am glad my doctor told me to get a fish tank to help with stress!

I agree :D

It was good advice, he is probably a member here :p..

I barely am concerned about fish anymore. Just the smaller creatures. Although the micro fish do intrigue me.

Speaking of which.. Anybody who keeps chilis, do you have a decent place to purchase them? A reputable distributer, I mean.

Lmao are you reading my mind? Last few nights I've been researching chilis debating on getting a few! Haven't gotten to the purchase point yet so I can't help ya out with a reputable dealer sorry :(

Hmm.. Tacos?

Lol, I've been researching, too!

Why have you come to the conclusion you want them over others like ember tetras, CPDs or other microrasboras?

No particular reason I just like the way they look, I'm a simple fellow!

@Sake, same here!

@jetajockey... Just realized I forever have been thinking your name was jetahockey.. SORRY!

Thanks for that link! You know your stuff!

Back
Top Bottom