Hot glue aquarium safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fw or SW sharks? What type did you order?

I ordered freshwater sharks which were actually a type of catfish which I ended up returning because they got big haha but the bamboo shark was SW I think and it was beautiful

Attachments

• image-4016879926.jpg
    image-4016879926.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 50
I ordered freshwater sharks which were actually a type of catfish which I ended up returning because they got big haha but the bamboo shark was SW I think and it was beautiful

Wow! I love bamboo sharks. I'm pretty sure they are SW. Those are nice specimens! Did you get black tip shark? Or silver tip shark?

Wow! I love bamboo sharks. I'm pretty sure they are SW. Those are nice specimens! Did you get black tip shark? Or silver tip shark?

I got iridescent sharks and red rose line sharks and I almost bought some hifin Chinese sharks but they needs lots of room more than I could supply haha but the bamboo shark sold quick lol I forgot to ask how much but easily probably a few hundred

I got iridescent sharks and red rose line sharks and I almost bought some hifin Chinese sharks but they needs lots of room more than I could supply haha but the bamboo shark sold quick lol I forgot to ask how much but easily probably a few hundred

Where is the id shark? They grow really big too. I thought about getting a Chinese banded hi fin shark for my pond but never really got around to buy one. I also thought about sturgeons but shipping was too expensive.

Where is the id shark? They grow really big too. I thought about getting a Chinese banded hi fin shark for my pond but never really got around to buy one. I also thought about sturgeons but shipping was too expensive.

Yea mine Id sharks got around 4 inches and they can get 14+ inches so I decided to give them back to the LFS but they were great while I had them!

Yea mine Id sharks got around 4 inches and they can get 14+ inches so I decided to give them back to the LFS but they were great while I had them!

I love id sharks because they are really cool. When they are bigger, they really look like a SW shark. The only thing is you need like at least a 150 gal tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom