House Sitting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexjdavis19

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm housesitting this weekend and the house has fish. Last time I was here I remember it being a nice tank that worked well. 4 months later I'm back and there are 3 massive goldfish in this tank. I believe it's either a 10 or 20 gallon tank. I feel so bad for the fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nothing that you can do except talk to the owners and make sure that they know how to care for them, and maybe convince them to get a bigger tank. Do the fish a favor and change their water 75%. Try to inform the owners about proper goldfish care.

Nothing that you can do except talk to the owners and make sure that they know how to care for them, and maybe convince them to get a bigger tank. Do the fish a favor and change their water 75%. Try to inform the owners about proper goldfish care.

+1 it's not yours so best thing you can do is advise them on proper care.

Caleb

I know I can't do much, and honestly there's not much room to add a bigger tank nor do I think the owners want to go that direction, but I just thought I'd share as I felt pretty bad about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom