how cool is this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmmmm--skunk loaches...must look them up...you can never have too many loaches!

yeah--and i just saw zebra loaches which are cool too! i'm loach crazy!

I got zebra loaches too. Had them originally in my 26G and they cleared out the snails. But when I moved them to the 55G, the snails came back, lol. Guess you can't ever get rid of them 100% without a full teardown and everything thoroughly washed out and looked over. :)

But I don't mind the snails. They compete with the CAE's for the algae on the glass and driftwood. :)

my neon blue + flame gouramis click when they're eating food. is this just jaws snapping or is it a happy thing?

Yah my dwarf does it too, but i figure it was just their mouths hitting the glass or the plastic cups i feed the bloodworms from. I think its just their mouths, and not really a happy noise making.

When my dwarf gourami feeds off the top of the water, they make a snapping sound. I think it's just how they take the food off the surface.

I figured as much, it's just they didn't do it to begin with, so I was confused.

At my shop at the moment we have a four foot with about 65 4 inch clown loaches you should hear them go at feeding time! You can't talk to the customer in the fishroom for almost half an hour!

thats crazy i didnt kno loaches did such a thing. i may have to set up another tank so i can have loaches and hear these crazy little clicks

Back
Top Bottom