How could I replace this space with a tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vanimal said:
What about your garages, attic or basement? (If you have any of those)

I live in a apartment...

I'm trying to find space on this other bookshelf thats been taken up by other peoples things (I won't even bother starting that war lol) and I'm trying to move some of my sisters stuff there

Well it's your room lol just put her stuff back in her room. I'm 14 and I don't get any help too lol (besides my grandma occasionally buying me some stuff for my tank lol) MAN UP and tell your sister who's boss just kidding lol

Brox said:
Well it's your room lol just put her stuff back in her room. I'm 14 and I don't get any help too lol (besides my grandma occasionally buying me some stuff for my tank lol) MAN UP and tell your sister who's boss just kidding lol

My Grandparents buy me stuff too.

Brox said:

Well the thing is she doesn't have a lot of room but my mom is giving in I know how she acts when she lets things my way because that's how I got my iPod and my pull up bar lol

So I think this will turn out fine

GUYS. PROBLEM!

My mom is starting to take my sisters side again because THIS time shes complaining about the SMELL. So even though I have space for a 30-40 gallon, she might not let me

But telling by the tone of her voice something tells me she's just screwing around

Besides I HAVE to get a bigger one because my tank is slightly overstocked

I say shove it all into your closet or under the bed and forget about it and if anyone asks, you know nothin. My wife was a push over once she got her laptop lol. I get e tanks she gets a laptop :D

Just put it in her room and why would your tank smell!? Plus it's in your room so no biggy. And you Don't HAVE to get a new tank just do water changes and get rid of stuff

GUYS. PROBLEM!

My mom is starting to take my sisters side again because THIS time shes complaining about the SMELL. So even though I have space for a 30-40 gallon, she might not let me

But telling by the tone of her voice something tells me she's just screwing around

Besides I HAVE to get a bigger one because my tank is slightly overstocked

you could always say "that isn't the fish tank which smells. it is my gym bag" :ROFLMAO:

Your tank shouldn't smell unless you have high ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates. Stay on top of your water changes!

vanimal said:
Your tank shouldn't smell unless you have high ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates. Stay on top of your water changes!

I do I did 40% water change with siphon last week and 25% every week...

If she's just talking about the "wet" smell in the air that can happen in small rooms with fishtanks, or the possibility of mold and mildew, get some damp-rid or a dehumidifier for the room. It will help.

I really doubt that it would stink. I have a tiny room it's only 10 x 10 and my room has never stank.

Try doing 50% weekly I do that to my 150 and keep the trates at around 5 or less. All my fish are very healthy and happy because of it. One time my angel ripped her fin and it healed in one day! It surprised me haha

Can you sell the games? And my brother would have trashed my stuff if I would have put it in his room when we were younger...how old is said sister??

hcourts said:
Can you sell the games? And my brother would have trashed my stuff if I would have put it in his room when we were younger...how old is said sister??

She's... Um... Lemme think

(Let's see I'm 14 I was born in 98 she was born a year before we moved to new york and if we moved in '02 then she was born in '01 and it's 2012 now and 12-1=11 so... MY SISTER IS 11. Sorry for all the math.)

So yeah shes 11 she still cares about that stuff but yesterday morning my dad came up with a brilliant idea. "Why don't we just move the shelf instead of taking it down?" he says. So we are looking for the best location to move it in the worst case we'll move it to a seperate room

getting room

pack the games in under the bed storage boxes and then you would have room

Back
Top Bottom