How is this for bio-load?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swanandmokashi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
in my 30 gallons -

3 Yo-yo loach
7-8 Neon tetras
6-7 Rasboras

?

Also can i put any shrimps or will any of the above eat the shrimp or vice versa?

It all depends on what species of shrimp you are planning to get. Some shrimp get fairly large and will attack the fish. I don't think you need to worry about the fish attacking the shrimp. As far as the bioload goes, you're fine. My girlfriend has a 10 gallon tank with a shoal of cories, 8 neons, and 2 clown plecos and the water remains crystal clear and the test kit readings are right where they should be. With your 30 gallon, you'll have more than enough room to house those fish and not that much of a bioload.
HTH
-Stewie

Looks fine. Shouldnt have any problems at all adding some shrimp either. Hope you dont want any snails though, as loaches are voracious snail eaters for the most part. This may be a good thing depending on how you feel about snails. You should even have room for a few extra fish in the future should you find something you really want.

Back
Top Bottom