how many can I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to add some bosmani, turquoise, or australian rainbow fish to my 50g community and would like to hear your opinions on the stocking. Right now I have:
-1 angelfish
-5 zebra danios
-2 upside down cats (the small version)
-3 neon tetras (i know group is small but I'm phasing them out.
-1 molly
-1 african dwarf frog

Do rainbowfish need a specific amount to be happy? How many can I have in my tank? Which combination of them would you suggest? They can be any combination you think is best and excluding one of the species is fine.

If my tank isn't suitable for rainbows what else would you suggest to finish the stocking? Last I checked aqadvisor says I'm somewhere around 47 % stocked or so. If rainbows can't make it should I add more angels? Try some cories?

I want to add some bosmani, turquoise, or australian rainbow fish to my 50g community and would like to hear your opinions on the stocking. Right now I have:
-1 angelfish
-5 zebra danios
-2 upside down cats (the small version)
-3 neon tetras (i know group is small but I'm phasing them out.
-1 molly
-1 african dwarf frog

Do rainbowfish need a specific amount to be happy? How many can I have in my tank? Which combination of them would you suggest? They can be any combination you think is best and excluding one of the species is fine.

If my tank isn't suitable for rainbows what else would you suggest to finish the stocking? Last I checked aqadvisor says I'm somewhere around 47 % stocked or so. If rainbows can't make it should I add more angels? Try some cories?

I would add another angel and 4 to 5 bosmanis

Back
Top Bottom